The Suspension Upgrade Package F for Sprinter 4x4's includes rear progressive Rebel SumoSprings, a 1 1/8" (2500) Roadmaster or 1.5" (3500) Hellwig rear sway bar upgrade, and tuned Fox shocks for the rear.
The Sprinter 4x4 suspension Package F includes all top brand names in suspension performance. All three major areas of your Sprinters rear suspension are addressed, creating a great balanced package. Also, most of the item in this suspension package are easy to fit with minimal labor involved.
The Rebel Sumo Springs are an airless air bag system that work with your factory spring by adding load assist. They are similar to a conventional air bag system but manufactured with closed cell urethane which creates thousands of small air bags within the unit. These are maintenance free, durable, and can help level the rear of your loaded 4wd Sprinter. The two piece Rebel design allows for maximum downward wheel travel when off-road while allowing for load assist and load leveling on the road. The SumoSprings will also help stabilize and control rocking and sway. There is medium duty material for light to medium weight vehicles and a HD material for heavy loaded vans or heavy converted camper vans.
The rear Fox Racing shock is a custom tuned performance damper that can be pre valved to suit your vans weight. These increase on road as well as off road performance.
The sway bar is a direct fit aftermarket replacement bar made by Hellwig or Roadmaster depending on application. Hellwig has been a leader in bolt on suspension upgrades for 65 years. Roadmaster has been offering performance handling products for Sprinters for a decade.
The Suspension Upgrade Package F can increase on road performance, load leveling, and help reduce sway all while maintaining the Sprinters off road performance.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Improves ride and handling
- Reduces wind drift
- Reduces side to side sway or rocking in and out of driveways
- Better cornering and road control
- Less driver fatigue
- Reduces the seasick feel
- The HD Rebel spring can level the rear ride height on fully loaded vehicles
- We can recommend installers in your area and ship nation wide. Please call or email for more information. Delivery time can vary from 1 to 3 weeks
- Professional installation is always recommended
- Photos may show products that have been updated or changed
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.
Remember, when you buy from Sprinter Upgrades, we offer continuing tech support while you are on the road, with any Sprinter question anytime. We are here to help get you where you need to go.