We have an air bag system for Sprinter 2wd and 4wd 2500 vans, as well as all 3500 chassis. We think the Boss Air Suspension is the best Sprinter air bag kit on the market - durable, easy to install, and cost effective. See competitor comparison chart below.
They come with everything you need to install them. These air bags are a load assist kit and are the Australian equivalent to the Firestone air bags. They come complete and ready to air up manually with a tire style schrader valve panel, allowing independent control of each bag. They mount from the axle to the factory bump stop mount in most applications, and use a wide no-shift mounting plate. Use the minimum amount of air pressure possible to offer assist, but do not exceed GVWR. Do not overload your vehicle or over-inflate the air bags as this could cause chassis damage. A heavier rear shock like the Koni is also a great idea.
Optional on board air compressor for the Sprinter air bag system is available at an extra charge and allows for in cab air adjustment and monitoring with an easy to read air gauge.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Boss Australia states "Average dual cab ute will run around 15-45 psi depending on load"
- Rated at 2500 lbs per bag at 100psi - this would be excessive and is not recommended
- Do not run bags completely flat, maintain at least a small amount of air pressure
- Boss Air Suspension has sold over 13,000 load assist kits in Australia
- System airs up manually via tire style schrader valves, allowing for side to side adjustments
- Leak proof design surpasses the competition
- Pictures may not be of the exact kit for your configuration
- Read all manufacturer's recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940