Use the Sprinter Front SumoSprings when you need that little extra support for the front of your Sprinter. You will see most of your ride improvement and gain by using our suspension package A or rear Sumo Spring. However, if you have a winch bumper, cab over, additional weight on the front, or you just desire more control up front, then you will want the front SumoSpring. Sold in Pairs.
For 2wd Sprinters there is a 500 lb capacity material rated at 50% compression and a 1000 lb capacity material also rated at 50% compression. For 2wd Sprinters the 500 lb material gets great reviews for adding stability without getting too firm. We include the 1000 lb material option here as well if you desire or need max firmness.
Now available for the 4500 VS30 model Sprinter.
For 4wd Sprinters the front Sumo Springs are only available in the 1400 lb material.
All early body T1N Sprinters are available only in the 1200 lb material - rated at 50% compression.
These are a proprietary suspension product designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway and improve overall driver control and comfort. SumoSprings are manufactured from closed microcellular urethane which yields a combination of uniquely distinctive properties. The material density, tensile strength, elongation, tear resistance, rebound, and compression characteristics have been designed to suit your application.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Simple installation, direct fit replacement of your factory bump stop
- Easier initial compression allowing softer engagement; greater resistance with heavier loads or compression, which makes for truly progressive load carrying enhancement
- Will never leak and cause a loss of performance
- Have minimal lateral expansion under load allowing for operation in confined spaces
- Highly resistant to oils, salts and UV rays for long life
- Will perform within temperature range of -25°F and 200°F
- 100% maintenance free
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Made in the USA
Instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.