We have an air bag system for Sprinter 2wd and 4wd 2500 vans. Durable, easy to install, and cost effective. See competitor comparison chart below.
The Boss Sprinter air bag manual system comes complete and ready to air up manually with a tire style schrader valve, allowing independent control of each bag. The bags with compressor option, has a compressor, and on board buttons with gauge to control air levels side to side from in the cab. Two complete ready to use systems, depending on your needs.
These air bags are a load assist kit and are the Australian equivalent to the Firestone air bags. They mount from the axle to the factory bump stop mount in most applications, and use a wide no-shift H style bracket and plate.
Use the minimum amount of air pressure possible to offer assist, and do not exceed GVWR. Do not overload your vehicle or over-inflate the air bags as this could cause chassis damage. Buyer assumes all risk regardless of manor used.
2wd bag kits will have the 2 bellow bags.
4wd bag kits will have the taller 3 bellow bags.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Boss Australia states "Average dual cab ute will run around 5-45 psi depending on load"
- Rated at 2500 lbs per bag at 100psi - this would be excessive and is not recommended
- Do not run bags completely flat, maintain at least a small amount of air pressure
- Boss Air Suspension has sold over 13,000 load assist kits in Australia
- System airs up manually via tire style schrader valves, allowing for side to side adjustments
- Leak proof design surpasses the competition
- Pictures may not be of the exact kit for your configuration
- Read all manufacturer's recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
Ships Fedx and may take 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940