This is a complete 2" lift kit for the early body Sprinter or T1N 2500 and 3500 model. It works by using drop brackets and spacers that will maintain your factory steering geometry and factory ride. If you need that extra clearance for off-road trails or an overland expedition, this is it.
Additional height can give you more room for a larger tire. With minor front bumper/fender and rear fender modification, you can clear a 33" tire on your Sprinter. A larger tire will in turn give you more ground clearance under the suspension. Raised height will also give you much better front and rear bumper entry and departure angles, meaning you won't drag your rear hitch or bumper as hard as you used to. RV models with low hanging generators or tanks can now be given a bit more clearance.
Check out the Sprinter skid plates to compliment this off-road Sprinter package.
Lifted vehicles should be driven with caution and reduce speed; use caution and good judgement while turning or on uneven ground. By purchasing, the customer agrees to the release of liability terms set forth by the manufacturer and understands all product safety warnings.
Instructions are included and can be provided before purchase.
- Powder coated finish on all parts
- Front 2.0” strut spacer - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Front 2.0” subframe drop spacer - 6061 Aluminum & 4140 heat treated chromoly (Alignment Stud)
- Motor mount 2.0” lift spacer - 3/16” hot rolled steel
- Rear 2.0” lift block - 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Rear sway bar drop bracket - 1/8” hot rolled steel
- Rear lower shock mounts - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop bracket - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Never exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Made in the USA by Van Compass™