The 1 3/8" rear sway bar is a great upgrade for your Sprinter, especially if you have an RV conversion like the Airstream with a tight fitting generator. The Roadmaster sway bar upgrade utilizes the factory MB sway bar straps which keeps it in tight to the rear axle making it a great upgrade when other aftermarket bars may be too tight. These will help with the sway and wind drift, but most Class C, B+ RV and Class A owners will generally want some additional upgrades to the suspension.
- Fits tighter in than other aftermarket sway bar upgrades
- Easy installation
- Made in the USA by Roadmaster
- Great for RV, passenger van, cargo van, limo and commercial van use
- For more information on Sprinter suspension basics see our article here
- May take 1-2 weeks for delivery
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.