New for the 2019 and up Sprinter 3500 chassis is the Roadmaster 1.5" rear sway bar replacement. This is a direct fit replacement and utilizes the factory heavy duty cast iron straps and factory end links making a flawless sway control system. Outstanding sway control for the newest Sprinter chassis.
2007 to 2018 3500 Sprinter: The 1 3/8" rear sway bar for 2007 to 2018 is a great upgrade for your Sprinter, especially if you have an RV conversion like the Airstream with a tight fitting generator. The Roadmaster sway bar upgrade utilizes the factory MB sway bar straps which keeps it in tight to the rear axle making it a great upgrade when other aftermarket bars may be too tight.
These will help with the sway and wind drift, but most Class C, B+ RV and Class A owners will generally want some additional upgrades to the suspension.
- 2019 and up - direct fit utilizing the heavy duty factory cast straps
- 2007 to 2018 is a 1 3/8" bar and fits tighter in than other aftermarket sway bar upgrades and will generally fit the Airstreams with close fitting generators
- Easy installation
- Made in the USA by Roadmaster
- Great for RV, passenger van, cargo van, limo and commercial van use
- For more information on Sprinter suspension basics see our article here
- May take 1-2 weeks for delivery
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.