These magnetic sealing insect screens are designed to fit all Sprinter vans, whether you have a cargo van, passenger van, crew van, or converted class B RV. Designed to allow for easy and natural entry into and out of your van without the need to bend or kneel. These are easy to use, fun, and we have had ours out multiple times the last two seasons.
Available in the EZ Pass Through, 3.0 model, or the deluxe 4.0 model. See bullet points below for more on the three models.
Once installed the Sprinter's sliding door can be opened and closed without any removal of the screen. There is no drilling required on the installation. The screen border will install behind the weatherstripping which will give you a durable long lasting screen.
The original zipper screen is also available and is an attractive price and can be converted later to the EZ Pass Through, you will find the original Sprinter zipper style bug screen here.We have two different types of material available. The standard screen mesh is a house grade material and works great to keep mosquitoes and most smaller bugs out while allowing for maximum air flow and light. If the tiny biting midges or no-see-ums are a problem in your area we also offer true no see um Sprinter screens too. The no see um material is a bit tougher also.
- The EZ Pass Through screen is based off the original zipper model screen but adds a center magnetic seal that allows easy entry and easy exiting, sealing closed with magnets. The magnet seal can be centered in the middle of the screen, offset 16 inches from the B pillar, or custom offsets like 16 inches from the back of the C pillar, or whatever your project requires.
- The 3.0 model magnet screen is an easier installation than the 4.0 and will have a magnetic sealed opening on the right side, velcro across the top (used only if you want to roll it back out of way) and an adjustable gravity sweep on the bottom
- 4.0 model side door magnet screen is a little more work to install but more positive sealing. It will have a magnetic sealed opening on the right side and across the top. It will also have a positive velcro seal at the bottom.
- The Sprinter rear door magnet screen magnetically seals at the center.
- 15% restock or in store credit
- Easily opens for entry using magnets to seal the opening at the center or right side seal on 3.0 and 4.0
- The bottom seal is an adjustable gravity type sweep
- Removes quickly for seasonal storage if desired
Screen mesh is great for mosquitoes and even smaller insects
- RV models with cabinets or counter tops in the doorway may require extra effort to install or minor modifications, however this is usually not a major obstacle to overcome
- Side door 3.0 screen requires using peel and stick plus an adhesive promoter on the plastic trim
- Made in the USA by A-Z Covers LLC using top quality materials
- All warranties are manufacturer's warranties
- One year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Product will ship USPS
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.