The Sprinter four bag air ride suspension system is built by Glide Rite. This is a true 4 bag rear air ride suspension system with two bags just forward of the rear axle and two behind. The stock Sprinter rear steel leaf spring system is completely eliminated. With standard steel leaf spring suspension, you feel every bump, but with Glide-Rite Air Suspension, you are literally gliding on air.
- Unparalleled levels of ride comfort, stability and handling with the Glide-Rite suspension upgrade
- 4 airbags instead of the traditional 2-bag system adopted by other manufacturers
- Increased surface area of the 4-bag system requires less air pressure to support the chassis, which equals a softer ride
- Greater energy absorption reduces or eliminates the hard bounce in back
- Reduces driver fatigue and white knuckle driving
- Substantial reduction of road shock and vibration makes the van or RV quiet and smooth
- Increases overall handling of the vehicle
- Greater support at critical points
- Glide Rite has not been approved by MB of North America but has been in Europe
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
If you are looking for the best ride possible on your Winebago View, Navion Itasca, Fleetwood Pulse, Limousine, or other RV or van conversion, this is it. This is the Cadillac of suspension upgrades for the Sprinter. This should not be confused with an air bag system. A true air ride suspension removes the old steel leaf system in the rear and replaces it with trailing arms, track bar, and air bags. An air bag system adds two Firestone type air bags to your existing spring configuration. The Glide Rite is great for the MB Sprinter 3500 Cab Chassis, but they are also available for the 3500 van and 2500 van from 2003 to 2016. If your chassis is already an RV conversion, there will often be some modification or alterations needed to fit the air tank and trailing arms. RV manufacturers like Airstream, Roadtrek, and Leisure travel like to utilize all free space under the vehicle, which makes a challenge to fit other aftermarket systems. It can be done, however, and this system has been fitted to Airstreams and other loaded RV's. Freight can be $600.00 additional. We have installers we can recommend. Please call for additional fitment information. 971-678-5940
The Glide Rite Air Ride system is a special order item and is non returnable and non refundable. A business address is required for delivery. Call if you don't see your year or model.