This is the best performing Sprinter suspension upgrade we have put together, based on both price and customer testimony. We include all top brand names in suspension performance. All three major areas of your Sprinter suspension are addressed, creating a great balanced package. Every item in this suspension package is direct fit with minimal labor involved and no drilling or other major modifications.
The package includes rear progressive Sumo Springs made from micro-cellular urethane, a 1.5 inch rear sway bar*, Koni FSD self adjusting shocks and struts, or Koni Special D manually adjustable shocks and struts.
The Sumo Springs are an airless air bag system that work with your factory springs by adding load assist. Similar to a conventional air bag system but manufactured with closed cell urethane which creates thousands of small air bags within the unit. These are maintenance free, durable, and soft riding.
Koni shocks and struts are used to enhance the damping of your Sprinter - which slows suspension movement. The Koni FSD is a frequency sensing damper (shock absorber) that will automatically adjust according to road conditions, without electronics. Designed to offer both stability and comfort, which is hard to obtain with standard pre set shocks. The other option for your Sprinter is the adjustable Koni Special D shock absorbers which have an adjustable rebound setting. With the Special D we can make an adjustment recommendation based on your vehicle information. On early body 2003 to 2006 the package A is only available with the adjustable Special D Koni and not the FSD.
The sway bar will be the largest (1.5") direct fit aftermarket bar available in the industry made by Hellwig or Roadmaster depending on application.
This suspension upgrade really addresses a wide range of improvements. Whether you have a Winnebago View, Itasca Navion, Era, Reyo, Airstream, Roadtrek, or any other Sprinter based Class C, Cab Chassis, or 3500 van chassis, we have you covered. Enjoy a more relaxed ride and surer feel. This is a great suspension package and can improve many handling characteristics.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Improves ride and handling
- Reduces side to side wobble
- Reduces porpoising
- Reduces wind drift
- Reduces side to side sway in and out of driveways
- Better cornering and road control
- Can help reduce the hard bounce in the rear over bumps or expansion joints with fully loaded vehicles; however your best gains will be in rocking and sway reduction
- Less driver fatigue
- Reduces the seasick feel
- We can recommend installers in your area and ship nation wide. Please call or email for more information. Delivery time can vary from 1 to 8 weeks
- Shipping is around $100.00 to $115.00 roughly for the lower 48
- Professional installation is always recommended along with a front end alignment
- Photo shows red and gold Konis - both Special D (formerly Heavy Tracks) and FSD Konis are red in color now
- Call for Airstream 2019 - 2020
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
Note: Good load rated tires like the Michelin LTX (superseded by Agilis® CrossClimate®) are also a great tool to improve handling on Sprinters. Tire pressures are another factor that come into play, by adjusted the pressures up or down, you can soften or firm the ride to some degree. Check manufactures recommendations and adjust accordingly.
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.
Remember, when you buy from Sprinter Upgrades, we offer continuing tech support while you are on the road, with any Sprinter question anytime. We are here to help get you where you need to go.