We have included all top brand names in suspension performance in this Sprinter suspension package, and it is the most cost effective upgrade we have put together. Every item in this package is direct fit with minimal labor involved and no drilling or other major modifications.
The package includes a rear progressive Sumo Spring made from micro-cellular urethane, a larger 1 1/8 inch rear sway bar, and Koni shocks and struts.
The Sumo Springs by SuperSprings are an airless air bag system that work with your factory spring by adding load assist. Similar to a conventional air bag system but manufactured with closed cell urethane which creates thousands of small air bags within the unit. These are maintenance free, durable, and soft riding when compared to some other spring helpers.
The sway bar is manufactured by Hellwig or Roadmaster depending on application. 2017 to 2020 including the new VS30 will come with the Hellwig 1 5/16 inch sway bar. This includes vans that came without a factory rear sway bar. 2007 to 2016 Sprinters will come with the Roadmaster 1 1/8 inch sway bar or for vans without a factory sway bar the Hellwig 1 1/8 inch bar. Hellwig has been a leader in bolt on suspension upgrades for 65 years. Roadmaster is a leader in sway control and towing products.
The Koni (once gold body) FSD shocks and struts automatically adjust according to road conditions giving you the best of both worlds. Soft valving when they can be and firm valving when needed. The Red Koni Heavy Tracks have an adjustable rebound setting, and we can make an adjustment recommendation based on your vehicle information.
This suspension upgrade addresses a wide range of improvements. Whether you have an RV, cargo van, passenger van or toy hauler, we have you covered. Enjoy a more relaxed ride and surer feel. This is a great package and will improve many handling characteristics.
SuperSprings rebate available from 4/10/2020 to 5/31/2020. See downloadable rebate form here
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Improves ride and handling
- Reduces side to side wobble
- Can help reduce porpoising
- Reduces wind drift
- Reduces side to side sway in and out of driveways
- Can help reduce hard bottoming in the rear with fully loaded vehicles; however your best gains will be in rocking and sway reduction
- Less driver fatigue
- Reduces the sea sick feel
- We can recommend installers in your area and we ship nation wide. Please call or email for more information. Delivery time can vary from 1 to 3 weeks
- Shipping is around $100.00 to $115.00 roughly for the lower 48
- Professional installation is always recommended along with a front end alignment
- Photos may show products that have been updated or changed
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
Note: Good load rated tires like the Michelin LTX (superseded by Agilis® CrossClimate®) are also a great tool to improve handling on Sprinters. Tire pressures are another factor that can play a role in firming or softening a ride by adjusting pressures up or down. Check manufacturers recommendations and adjust accordingly.
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.
Remember when you buy from Sprinter Upgrades, we offer continuing tech support while you are on the road, with any Sprinter question anytime. We are here to help get you where you need to go.