This is the best performing Sprinter suspension upgrade we have put together, based on both price and customer testimony. We include all top brand names in suspension performance. All three major areas of your Sprinter suspension are addressed, creating a great balanced package. Also every item in this suspension package is direct fit with minimal labor involved and no drilling or other major modifications.
The package includes a rear progressive Sumo Spring made from micro-cellular urethane, a 1.5 inch rear sway bar*, Koni red shocks and struts, or Koni gold FSD shocks and struts (2002 to 2006 early body Sprinters will come with the red Konis).
The Sumo Springs are an airless air bag system that work with your factory spring by adding load assist. Similar to a conventional air bag system but manufactured with closed cell urethane which creates thousands of small air bags within the unit. These are maintenance free, durable, and soft riding. We offer the newest wider version of the Sumo Spring.
Koni shocks and struts are used to enhance the damping of you Sprinter. The Koni FSD gold is a frequency sensing damper or shock absorber that will automatically adjust according to road conditions, without electronics. Designed to offer both stability and comfort. The other option for you Sprinter is the adjustable red Koni Heavy Tracks shock absorbers which have an adjustable rebound setting, and we can make an adjustment recommendation based on your vehicle information. On early body 2003 to 2006 the package A is only available with the red adjustable Koni and not the FSD.
The sway bar is the largest direct fit aftermarket bar in the industry made by Hellwig.
This suspension upgrade really addresses a wide range of improvements. Whether you have a Winnebago View, Itasca Navion, Era, Reyo, Airstream, Roadtrek, or any other Sprinter based Class C, Cab Chassis, or 3500 van chassis, we have you covered. Enjoy a more relaxed ride and surer feel. This is a great suspension package and can improve many handling characteristics.
SuperSprings rebate available from 4/10/2020 to 5/31/2020. See downloadable rebate form here
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Photo shows red and gold Konis but the options are Heavy Track or FSD self adjusting - both are red in color now
- Call for Airstream 2019 - 2020
- Improves ride and handling
- Reduces side to side wobble
- Can help reduce porpoising
- Reduces wind drift
- Reduces side to side sway in and out of driveways
- Better cornering and road control
- Can help reduce the hard bounce in the rear over bumps or expansion joints with fully loaded vehicles; however your best gains will be in rocking and sway reduction
- Less driver fatigue
- Reduces the seasick feel
- We can recommend installers in your area and ship nation wide. Please call or email for more information. Delivery time can vary from 1 to 3 weeks
- Shipping is around $100.00 to $115.00 roughly for the lower 48
- Professional installation is always recommended along with a front end alignment
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
Note: Good load rated tires like the Michelin LTX (superseded by Agilis® CrossClimate®) are also a great tool to improve handling on Sprinters. Tire pressures are another factor that come into play, by adjusted the pressures up or down, you can soften or firm the ride to some degree. Check manufactures recommendations and adjust accordingly.
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.
Remember, when you buy from Sprinter Upgrades, we offer continuing tech support while you are on the road, with any Sprinter question anytime. We are here to help get you where you need to go.