The Sprinter cab window insulation kit comes with three pieces for the windshield, drivers window, and passenger window. These sets are built with Prodex, a reflective solid core thermal insulation which is approximately 1/4 inch thick. The kits come complete and ready for easy installation.
The Sprinter cab window sets include both a 12 piece magnet attachment system and peel and stick velcro attachment. The magnets can be used on the driver and passenger door windows where metal is found. The windshield panel will generally hold in place using the visors in the down position. The peel and stick velcro can be cut into 1 inch tabs and used in place of the magnets or in any area you want extra support - it is not generally necessary though. All panels have a roughly 1/4 inch border of the soft black loop velcro stitched around them creating a clean and custom look.
Great for Sprinter van camping and RV use.
Thank you very much. The window shades arrived and work very well. We are very happy with your product. - Brian in Canada
For more information on R-values, durability, usage, and warranty on the insulation products click here.
It is best to roll lightly for storage and do not stack luggage or other items on the panels.
For 2019 Sprinters please see photos above to determine if your windshield has the bigger navigation system box or the standard sensor box at the rear view mirror. Click or hover over the photo for the description.
- Reduces condensation and thermal transfer
- All cab window sets now come with magnets for the driver and passenger windows
- Easy to install with magnets or adhesive backed velcro
- Easy to roll up and store
- Great for privacy
- Available in silver or a wood grain pattern (wood grain is on the inside view only with silver on the outside - wood grain color will be darker than some sample photos)
- Stitched in the USA by A-Z Covers LLC
- All warranties are manufacturer's warranties
- Warranty is a limited one year warranty from A-Z Covers LLC and covers the stitching only, it does not cover the insulation material or damage
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.
See cargo area window insulation kits as well.