The Sprinter slider door insect screens allows easy access in and out of your van. Keep the bugs out with this heavy duty and user friendly screen kit. Facing the sliding door it zips up from bottom right and across the top for entry. Once zipped across the top you can roll it out of the way to the left for loading or off season use. The sliding door will open and close normally with the screen fully installed. The screen can also be easily removed for off season storage if desired.
There are two different types of material available. The standard screen mesh is a house grade material and works great to keep mosquitoes and most smaller bugs out while allowing for maximum air flow and light. If the tiny biting midges or no-see-ums are a problem in your area we also offer true no see um material Sprinter screens too. Now you can keep your Sprinter sliding door open and enjoy the fresh air without letting the bugs in.
The Sprinter screens are shipping out twice a week Priority mail.
- Opens with a zipper from bottom right
- Installs using the factory rubber molding and stitched border material on the screen kit
- The bottom sweep has an adjustable velcro panel for a perfect fit
- Removes quickly for seasonal storage if desired
- Made in the USA by A-Z Covers LLC using top quality materials
- All warranties are manufacturer's warranties
- One year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Some model RV's may have cabinet interference. This may require some custom modification or additional time to install, however this is usually not a major obstacle to overcome.
Product will ship USPS
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.
When you buy from SprinterUpgrades, we offer continuing tech support while you are on the road, with any Sprinter question anytime. We are here to help get you where you need to go.