This is the F45S Fiamma awning for your T1N (2002 to 2006) early body Sprinter high roof van, conversion van or RV. These can also be adapted to fit a roof rack with some fabrication. Our awnings come complete and ready to install with brackets for mounting included in the price. The F45S is a side mount awning which will mount to any flat vertical surface using the supplied flat mount brackets. Some modifications may be needed.
Please check your available area and compare it to lengths provided below before ordering. We also have the F45S awning instructions available for download below. Drilling required - Some fabrication may be needed.
This is the company that invented the case style awning. Light weight and easy to use, you can double your usable space in less than a minute with the Fiamma awning for your Sprinter. They also help cool the interior. Makes a great space for sitting on hot days or as a staging area for gear. The case is an aerodynamic design and the fabric is rot proof, waterproof, UV and fade resistant. All seams in the fabric are welded rather than sewn and you can wash the fabric as well as roll it up damp. Fiamma has 30 years of awning building experience and is the campers choice.
The 3.0 meter awning - 10 feet 1 inches wide - 8 feet 2 inches extended out - 51 lbs - all mounting hardware included. Does not come with extra rafter.
The 3.5 meter awning - 11 feet 6 inches wide - 8 feet 2 inches extended out - 55 lbs - all mounting hardware included. Does not come with extra rafter.
The 4.0 meter awning - 13 feet 1 inches wide - 8 feet 2 inches extended out - 60 lbs - all mounting hardware included. Comes with extra rafter.
All F45S awnings can be upgraded to be a power awning before or after you purchase, with the electric motor kit. Click here for the electric motor kit to make your F45S awning a power awning.
- Drilling required
- Modifications may be necessary for the mounting
- Comes with flat mount brackets to fit a Sprinter high roof early body and can also be used for roof rack brackets - fabrication may be needed
- Royal Gray is the standard fabric color - all other colors are special order
- 3 Case Colors, Polar White, Deep Black, Titanium
- In case of light to moderate rains, install the center rafter, lower one leg and raise the other to allow for water runoff. If it is raining hard enough for water to pool on the fabric, roll it in. Do not allow the fabric to become stretched
- Optional Rafter Kit is available to help reduce pooling in light rain and mild wind noise
- Takes approximately 1-2 weeks for delivery
Shipping is $175 truck freight to all States except OR, WA, CA, AZ, UT, ID, MT, NV NY, which will be 250.00. A business address is strongly recommended but not required - you will responsible for unloading and receiving the awning. Call for Canada, AK and HI. If you choose to ship to a residential address you must have truck access (big truck). If they cannot get a big rig turned around additional freight charges could apply.
All warranties are manufactures warranties