Use the Sprinter front SumoSprings when you need a little extra support for the front of your van or cab chassis. If you have a heavy RV, heavy contractor van, additional weight on the front, or you just desire more control up front, then you should consider the front SumoSprings. They can help reduce side to side sway and rocking, and can also help reduce front end sag. Sold in Pairs.
For 2007 to 2020 2wd Sprinters there is a 500 lb capacity material rated at 50% compression and a 1000 lb capacity material also rated at 50% compression. The 500 lb material gets great reviews for adding stability without getting too firm. We include the 1000 lb material option here as well if you desire or need maximum stability.
Available for the 2019 VS30 Sprinter, including the new 4500 model.
The early body 2002 to 2006 T1N Sprinter 2500 and 3500 are available only in the 1200 lb material - rated at 50% compression.
These are a proprietary suspension product designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway and improve overall driver control and comfort. SumoSprings are manufactured from closed microcellular urethane which yields a combination of uniquely distinctive properties. The material density, tensile strength, elongation, tear resistance, rebound, and compression characteristics have been designed to suit your application.
- Item height 4 inches for 2007 to 2019 Sprinters
- Item height 2.8 inches for 2002 to 2005 Sprinters
- Simple installation - direct fit replacement of your factory bump stop
- Sold as a pair (left and right)
- Enhances load carrying ability
- Reduces and stabilizes sway
- Improves overall driver control
- Can improved ride comfort on heavy vans and RV's
- Compress up to 80% of original height with full memory rebound
- Progressive spring rate with superior damping properties
- Made from proprietary and patented microcellular urethane
- Will not leak or rupture
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Made in the USA
Instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.