The Sprinter Leisure Van Unity model window insulation kit comes with 3 or 4 pieces depending on your configuration. The 3 piece covers the entry door window and 2 rear 3 panel side windows. The 4 piece set includes the large kitchen window as well. The insulation panels are all one piece panels. These are built with Prodex material. Prodex has incredibly high insulation to thickness ratio. Please call if you have questions. We can sell the panels individually if desired. The Unity van may differ depending on your options chosen at time of build, the 3 piece set was fitted to a 2015 and the 4 piece set went on a 2016 which had the large additional kitchen window. The rear side windows are HEHR window part number 111-5878. Add a cab window insulation set and you will have all your windows covered. The pictures below do not show the insulation installed. See cab window insulation set to get an idea of the material used.
- Reduces condensation and thermal transfer
- Easy to install with adhesive backed velcro attachment
- Easy to roll up and store
- Full privacy
- Highest R-rating is the Prodex Silver
- Also available in a dark wood grain pattern which has an insulation value of R-10 (wood grain is on the inside view only-silver on exterior side to reflect the sun on hot days).
- Stitched in the USA by A-Z Covers LLC
- All warranties are manufacturer's warranties
- Warranty is a limited one year warranty from A-Z Covers LLC and covers the stitching only, it does not cover the insulation material or damage