This is a rear step for your Sprinter 2019 and newer vans. It bolts onto the vehicle using the factory rear hitch as an attachment point and does not impede the functionality of the receiver hitch. The step is high a clearance set up and features no loss of ground clearance or departure angle. The attachment points on the rear step are constructed from 3/8” thick high strength steel and also feature anchor points for 3/4” D-ring shackles which can then be used for recovery pull points.
There is both a full length version and short version of this step.
Additional Step Info:
- Compatible with rear parking sensors
- Gasoline engine models may require some trimming on the tail pipe for clearance
- Full length step is 8 5/8" from the back of factory hitch cross tube and 67" wide
- Short Step is 8 5/8" from the back of factory hitch cross tube and 34-3/8" wide
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Instructions available upon request
- Made in the USA by Van Compass™
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.