This is the new rear Rebel SumoSprings for you Sprinter 4x4 2500 or 3500. They are a micro cellular urethane product designed to reduce sway, rocking, and enhance load carrying ability. They are a two piece system which helps maintain full wheel travel or droop on the trail, while also enhancing your load carrying ability on or offroad.
These helper springs are a progressive system that increase load holding capacity or assist as the product compresses. Softer riding than some other products with easy installation and no maintenance. They work much like an air bag system, but with thousands of tiny air bubbles that never leak out. Helps with both jounce and rebound as they absorb energy on compression. Many other products can increase rebound which gives you the hard launch feeling that throws you in the air. Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. Front 4x4 SumoSprings available here.
The clearance is tight on 2500 vans when trying to use the Falcon 2.1 shocks with the Rebel SumoSprings, unless you make modifications.
I installed the Sumos (Rebel) and the Fox rear shocks on my Sprinter (4x4). The results were amazing. It is much smoother with less noise. - Scottt TX
- Product capacity is 3000 lbs at 50% compression on the standard duty version - Blue
- Product capacity is 5000 lbs at 50% compression on the heavy duty version - Black
- Available for both 2015 to 2018 NCV3 and 2019 and up VS30 Chassis
- 2019 3500 Cab Chassis with J as the 8th digit back in VIN - treat as a 2018
- Made in the USA
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.
When you buy from SprinterUpgrades, we offer continuing tech support while you are on the road, with any Sprinter question anytime. We are here to help get you where you need to go.