Use the Sprinter front SumoSprings when you need a little extra support for the front of your Sprinter 4x4. If you have a winch bumper, additional weight on the front, a lift kit, or you are a heavy RV, the SumoSprings can give you a little more load support, reduce sagging, and lessen sway. These can also help bring the front up a little in some applications. Sold in pairs.
For 4wd Sprinters the front Sumo Springs are available in the 1400 lb material - rated at 50 compression.
These are a proprietary suspension product designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway and improve overall driver control and comfort. SumoSprings are manufactured from closed microcellular urethane which yields a combination of uniquely distinctive properties. The material density, tensile strength, elongation, tear resistance, rebound, and compression characteristics have been designed to suit your application.
- 4 inches tall
- Sold as a pair (left and right)
- Simple installation - direct fit replacement of your factory bump stop
- Enhances load carrying ability
- 1400 (lb) Capacity at 50% Compression
- Reduces and stabilizes sway
- Improves overall driver control
- Can improve ride comfort with heavy vans
- Compress up to 80% of original height with full memory rebound
- Progressive spring rate with superior damping properties
- Made from proprietary and patented microcellular urethane
- Will not leak or rupture
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Made in the USA
Instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.