The 1.5" sway bar is a great upgrade for your Sprinter, especially if you have an RV conversion like the Winnebago View, Navion Itasca, Fourwinds, Pulse, or any other 3500 Van or Cab Chassis.
These will help with the sway and wind drift, but most Class C, B+ RV and Class A owners will generally want additional suspension upgrades to further improve the ride. Please see our Sprinter suspension packages, which include this sway bar, or call us for a recommendation. Built with 4140 chromolly steel and fitted with high performance polyurethane bushings.
- Call for Airstream fitment
- Largest diameter direct replacement sway bar available (larger is better on the Sprinter - 13 years of Sprinter experience tells us this is true).
- Easy installation
- Manufactured by a trusted leader and expert in suspension upgrades
- Made in the USA by Hellwig
- Great for RV, passenger van, cargo van, limo and commercial van use
- Check out this sway bar video
- For more information on Sprinter suspension basics see our article here
- May take 3 to 9 weeks for delivery as of 12-10-20
Clear instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.