The Sprinter front receiver hitch is a full 2" heavy duty mounted receiver system. It is rated at 350 pounds tongue weight and is great for bicycle carriers, small portable winches, or carry racks. Fits both 2wd and 4x4 Sprinters. It is powder coated black for long service. The Sprinter front receiver is clean looking and tight fitting. You won't have a hitch hanging low on the front like many rear receivers do. Installation is going to be for moderate to advanced skill level and will require some cutting to the bumper. However if you want strong, clean and well built, this is your unit.
Shipping is included to the lower 48
- Compatible with the Sprinter front light bar which is sold separately (light bar in photo is not included)
- Rated at 350 lbs of max tongue weight by the manufacturer
- Powder coated finish
- Comes with front receiver mounted license plate holder
- May take 6-8 weeks and delivery times are subject to change
- Made in the USA by Aluminess
"Hi Mark, I installed the front receiver on Tuesday night - it was an amazingly easy install! And, looks fantastic. Can't wait to get a bike rack and put it to use.Thanks again." - Don in Canada
Instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.