This is a complete 2" lift kit for the 2007 to 2020 Sprinter NCV3 and VS30 2wd model. It works by using drop brackets and spacers that will maintain your factory steering geometry and factory ride. If you need that extra clearance for off-road trails, work, or an overland expedition, this is it.
Additional height can give you more room for a larger tire. With minor front bumper/fender and rear fender modification, you can get a 33" tires under your Sprinter. A larger tire will in turn give you more ground clearance under the suspension. Raised height will also give you much better front and rear bumper entry and departure angles, meaning you won't drag your rear hitch or bumper as hard as you used to. RV models with low hanging generators or tanks can now be given a bit more clearance.
Check out the Sprinter skid plates to compliment this off-road Sprinter package.
Lifted vehicles should be driven with caution and reduced speed; use caution and good judgement while turning or on uneven ground. By purchasing, the customer agrees to the release of liability terms set forth by the manufacturer and understands all product safety warnings.
- Rear kit will not fit the 3500 that came with the factory 2" lift block under the springs (many Navions and Winnebagos have this block).
- Front 2.0” strut spacer - 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Front 2.0” subframe drop spacers - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Motor mount 2.0” lift spacer - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Transmission 2.0" lift spacer - 6061 aluminum
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Low pressure power steering hose extension
- Front and Rear brake line relocation brackets
- Rear 2.0” lift block - 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Rear sway bar links - 11/16" x .120 DOM and 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Rear lower shock mounts - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop brackets - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Never exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Made in the USA by Van Compass™