The Koni front struts for your Sprinter 4x4 2500 van or RV are an excellent upgrade to the factory strut. The Koni Heavy Track (now called Special Red) struts have an adjustable rebound setting which can make a big difference in controlling ride quality on your Sprinter. We think the Konis are absolutely the best shock and strut upgrade for your Sprinter on the market. They can help with side to side rocking, sway, some wind drift, and wobble. However, many Sprinter owners will want a complete suspension package before they are really happy with ride performance. See our suspension package F.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Professional installation is always recommended along with a front end alignment
- Read all manufacturers recommendations and warnings
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Current wait times (as of 12/1/20) can vary between 2-4 weeks - email us if timing is important
Instructions are included, and full tech support is always offered. Call anytime with questions or orders 971-678-5940.