This is a complete 2" lift kit for the 2015-up Sprinter 4x4. It works by using drop brackets and spacers that will maintain your factory suspension geometry. If you need that extra clearance for off-road trails or an overland expedition, this is it.
Additional height can give you more room for a larger tire. A larger tire will in turn give you more ground clearance under the suspension. Raised height will also give you much better front and rear bumper entry and departure angles, meaning you won't drag your rear hitch or bumper as hard as you used to. RV models with low hanging generators or tanks can now be given a bit more clearance.
Check out the Sprinter skid plates to compliment this off-road Sprinter package.
Lifted vehicles should be driven with caution and reduce speed; use caution and good judgement while turning or on uneven ground. By purchasing, the customer agrees to the release of liability terms set forth by the manufacturer Van Compass and understands all product safety warnings.
- Front 2.0” strut spacer - 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Front 2.0” subframe drop spacers - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Motor mount 2.0” lift spacer - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Transmission 2.0" lift spacer - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Low pressure power steering hose extension
- Front brake line relocation brackets
- Rear add-a-leaf spring pack
- Rear sway bar links - 11/16" x .120 DOM and 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Rear lower shock mounts - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop brackets - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear wind assist extension bracket - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- All necessary hardware
- Never exceed Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- All warranties are manufacturers warranties
- Made in the USA by Van Compass™
With this lift kit, 315/75/16 (35”) tires can be fitted with the following conditions met:
- Removal of the front mudflaps
- Slight trimming of the rear of the front fender
- Trimming of the front bumper and front inner fender well liner
- Minimum of a 9/16” (14mm) wheel spacer be installed. This is for tire clearance between the inside of the tire and the strut and rear inner fender. ** Sold separately
- Note; this could be omitted with an additional 9/16” (14mm) offset and aftermarket wheels.